Degree course in medical lab technician course generally stands for medical laboratory technology which is also known as clinical laboratory science. It’s a federal profession for health or paramedical staff where they are in their duty of diagnosis, treatment, prevention and cure from various kinds of diseases with the help of their clinical laboratory tests and practices. This program deals with some of the preclinical subjects based on our 3 year duration course including pathology, microbiology, biochemistry, and blood banking. These all clinical tests were done under the eye of expertise medical lab technologists (MLT) by using and inspecting the tissues, blood fluids, blood typing, microorganism screening, chemical analyses, cell counts of human body etc. This certificate course helps our technicians to learn all the basic learning and observatory skills easily.
After the completion of BMLT, you will find a challenging career in a hospital, minor emergency centres, private laboratory, blood donor centres, doctor’s office or clinics. A technician can become a technologist through further education and work experience.
The candidate can also explore job opportunities in the field of teaching.
Initial starting salary of a Medical Lab Technician diploma student can be anywhere around 20000/- per month in private sector.
Whereas it goes up as the candidate gains experience.
If we talk about government jobs, the basic starting salary in around 50000/- per month, this also goes up as candidate gains experience.
1. Human Anatomy I
2. Human Anatomy II
3. Human Physiology-I
4. Human Physiology II
6. Biochemistry II
7. Health Education & Health Communication
8. Bio-Medical Waste Management
9. PC Software Lab
10. Human Anatomy-II
11. Human Anatomy-I Lab
12. Practical: Human Physiology-II
13. Human Physiology-I Lab
14. Practical: Biochemistry-I
15. Biochemistry-I Lab
16. Communication Lab
18. Pathology - II
19. Clinical Haematology-I
20. Clinical Haematology-II
23. Immunology & Serology-I
24. Immunology & Serology-II
25. Histopathology & Histotechniques -I
26. Histopathology & Histotechniques -II
27. Clinical Haematology-I Lab
28. Clinical Haematology-II Lab
29. Microbiology, Immunology & Serology - I Lab
30. Microbiology, Immunology & Serology – II Lab
31. Histopathology & Histotechniques -I Lab
32. Histopathology & Histotechniques -II Lab
33. Immunohematology & Blood Banking
34. Clinical Endocrinology & Toxicology
35. Clinical Enzymology & Automation
36. Advanced Diagnostic Techniques
37. Parasitology & Virology
38. Diagnostic Molecular Biology
39. Diagnostic Cytology
40. Clinical Endocrinology & Toxicology Lab
41. Principles of Lab Management & Medical Ethics
42. Advanced Diagnostic Techniques Lab
43. Clinical Enzymology Lab
44. Diagnostic Molecular Biology Lab
45. Parasitology & Virology Lab
46. Internship Project
47. Diagnostic Cytology Lab
After 12th(Any Stream) Courses - Singhania University, Rajasthan
After 12th(Any Stream) Courses - Meawr University, Rajasthan
After 12th(Any Stream) Courses - Capital University, Jharkhand
After 12th(Any Stream) Courses - Council of Allied Science of India, Delhi
After 12th(Any Stream) Courses - Himalayan University, Arunachal Pradesh
After 12th(Any Stream) Courses - Shri Venkateshwara University, Amroha
Application Process is really simple and easy step 4 process
1. Chose a the course you wish to take admission and click on enrol now
2. enter your basic details
3. Choose university
4. Chose option to pay (Credit card / debit card/ net banking )
and you are done!
Welcome to the journey of learning!
or you can also call our expert councillors for assistance